24 November 2011

his girls

I always feared 
they would find me, 
the girls my brother had a habit of leaving.
they had nothing in common
except for their curves like winding roads
and the belief they shared
that their beauty 
would still his wandering eyes.
I feared they would come to me shouting
while I sat in a coffeeshop, at school, in my room, 
trying to write poems on a blog,
to keep my dream 
from dying inside my pen. 
have you seen him?
why isn't he answering his phone?!
who the FUCK is SHE?!!
as if they were the only ones 
he hugged tightly from behind,
whispering against their necks 
I've never met you before...
I won't let go if you don't…
he did this.
I told him not to.
I wagged my fingers and yelled a lot,
he did it anyway.
he liked how their hands would grab his coat,
how their eyes would drink him in.
it was their hunger that drew him,
how they would pout their lips in frustration
that made him treat their hearts
like revolving doors
but they always let him
back in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment